Mayor Martin Walsh and Mohegan Sun announced a deal that would provide Boston with at least $300 million in investments over 15 years if the casino company wins a Massachusetts gambling license.
What a difference a day makes. Phil Ivey went from chip leader to out of the 45th World Series of Poker Main Event. Chicago’s Matthew Haugan took the chip count lead heading to Saturday’s play at the Rio with 2,808,000.
In what may be the best use of Twitter in history, LeBron James said on his site that he was returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The announcement was so gigantic in scope that Cleveland was immediately made the 4-1 favorite to win the NBA title.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board recommended approval for an interactive gaming platform that could be home to links to online poker for a number of casinos. The technology for the site was developed by 888 Holdings.
It just keeps getting worse for Brazil as bitter rival Argentina reaches the World Cup final against Germany. It will be a repeat of the 1986 and 1990 finals and the first time the same two teams will have faced each other three times in the title decider.
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Washington Huskies among 3 longshots
- It's already been an entire month of World Cup action
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Oregon Ducks set the bar for the national championship
- 7 teams set to surge in MLB second half
- Most intriguing fight in the Jr. Middleweight division
- Like GamingToday on Facebook