|Copyright 2013 GamingToday|
2013 World Series Odds
|*All bets are action despite relocation and/or name changes.|
c/o LVH 7-1-2013
Contact us at Publisher@GamingToday.com.
Ultimate Poker is hosting two new promotions giving players in New Jersey and Nevada the chance to win their share of $16,500 as well and a share of 10,000 U$ per state.
Mayor Martin Walsh and Mohegan Sun announced a deal that would provide Boston with at least $300 million in investments over 15 years if the casino company wins a Massachusetts gambling license.
What a difference a day makes. Phil Ivey went from chip leader to out of the 45th World Series of Poker Main Event. Chicago’s Matthew Haugan took the chip count lead heading to Saturday’s play at the Rio with 2,808,000.
In what may be the best use of Twitter in history, LeBron James said on his site that he was returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The announcement was so gigantic in scope that Cleveland was immediately made the 4-1 favorite to win the NBA title.
The Nevada Gaming Control Board recommended approval for an interactive gaming platform that could be home to links to online poker for a number of casinos. The technology for the site was developed by 888 Holdings.
- Washington Huskies among 3 longshots
- It's already been an entire month of World Cup action
- Most intriguing fight in the Jr. Middleweight division
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- 7 teams set to surge in MLB second half
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Oregon Ducks set the bar for the national championship
- Like GamingToday on Facebook