A federal appeals court dealt another blow to New Jersey’s efforts to legalize sports gambling Tuesday, upholding a ruling that the state’s betting law conflicts with federal law and shouldn’t be implemented.
Vegas Sports Books | LA has won 20 of 23 since the All-Star break and is 37-8 since June 22. The rise to the top is one of the most amazing baseball stories we’ve seen in recent years and Las Vegas sports books have taken notice.
Officials said there were two snooker matches being scrutinized for irregularities. The first involved Scotland’s Ross Muir, who defeated Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon, 5-0. The second had Passakorn Suwannawat, losing 5-4 to Mohammed Khairy.
Vegas View | A few days each year, the CFL, WNBA, and golf are what bettors are talking about. Also known as, the All-Star Break. The primary interest of sports bettors at any given time is the major sport available to bet that day.
To add to the fun of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament, GamingToday has teamed up with AGame, a leading marketing company specializing in casino promotions, to create our $100,000 Bracket Buster contest. The contest is free to enter and will offer $100,000 to anyone who fills out a perfect bracket.
- Las Vegas 400 is the highest handle race of the season
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Parry's NCAA Basketball Power Guide
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- Virginia Cavaliers win first ACC Title in 33 years
- GamingToday's $100,000 Bracket Buster contest
- Buffalo Sabres clean house against San Jose Sharks
- Paddy Power brings sports betting to Facebook