Getting something “straight from the horse’s mouth” might be an old saying, but it’s one that all aspiring soccer bettors should live by. In the world of sports betting, knowledge is power and there are few people more informed than bookmakers.
So where is the starting point to define 40 years of GamingToday? Why, at the beginning, of course. Chuck DiRocco created the first issue of SPORTS FORM in May 1976 and the all black and white version promoted a full page, front page photo of Honest Pleasure as the favorite for the 102nd running of the Kentucky Derby.
- Bank on motivated Brandon
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Soccer betting tips: get it from the horse's mouth
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- NHL fantasy championships; McGregor shines
- Just call him Coach 1K
- Malinowski, Citron proving a Super team
- Educated bets on football is where it's at
- Chrome not shiny enough for horse of the year
- United's odds take a hit amid transfer rumors