V.I.P. A Fly On The Wall | An informal chat with top bookmakers and bettors here in Las Vegas. It will give insight into upcoming events going on in the city of Las Vegas and top betting information from the bookmakers and sharp bettors.
Wiseguy Report | Here are seven NFC teams projected to improve or decline by two wins or more in 2014 based on the current market numbers for their season win totals.
Wiseguy Report | Last week, I focused on the 16 teams from the AFC. This week, I’ll pass along a tidbit or two from each of the 16 NFC teams in regards to last year. My focus is on things that are not likely to repeat the same way in 2014.
Vegas Sports Books | It’s amazing how powerful just the thought of football is to people everywhere, especially here in Las Vegas with betting.
NFL Analysis | With the dust having settled on this year’s installment of the NFL draft and rookie minicamps in full swing around the country, the LVH sports book in Las Vegas released their 2014 NFL season win totals this past Sunday.
Even for the bettors who think they know it all, they will find themselves picking up something of use for their betting strategies between information gained at seminars offered at Sunset Station this Thursday night and the LVH SuperBook on Friday.
- NCAA Football Preview I: Auburn can't crack top 20
- NFL division review: NFC South noted for changes
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Paddy Power brings sports betting to Facebook
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- Sunset and LVH SuperBook host football seminars
- No lack of UFC talent chasing Jon Jones