GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads Results | Las Vegas' top casino bookmakers pick the point spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week pro football season.
Are You Kidding Me? | I learned a ton about how challenging it is to handicap NFL games on a consistent long term basis. I love it. I say this having won sports handicapping contests in Sin City.
V.I.P. Iskoe’s NFL Football Averages and Rankings lists wins and losses straight up and against the point spread and Over/Under results. Analysis also includes yardage, turnovers and home/road scoring averages for the current 2014-2015 season through Sunday night’s game.
The 2014 season comes to a rousing conclusion with three games pitting rivals with the division title at stake: Lions at Packers, Panthers at Falcons, and in the night game, Bengals at Steelers.
GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads Week 17 | Las Vegas' top casino bookmakers pick the point spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week pro football season.
So where is the starting point to define 40 years of GamingToday? Why, at the beginning, of course. Chuck DiRocco created the first issue of SPORTS FORM in May 1976 and the all black and white version promoted a full page, front page photo of Honest Pleasure as the favorite for the 102nd running of the Kentucky Derby.
- United's odds take a hit amid transfer rumors
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- Dortmund moves into early Derby favorite role
- Strasburg can still be fantasy ace
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Soccer betting tips: get it from the horse's mouth
- Now is the time for NCAA basketball future bets
- Mayweather-Pacquiao will set boxing records
- Tips for Spotting a Potential Cheltenham Winner
- Educated bets on football is where it's at