Super Bowl: Patriotic prediction: -2½, -7½, -10½.February 03, 2012 7:47 AM by Micah Roberts
From the time we knew who would be playing in the Super Bowl, I’ve always had a lean on the Patriots to win. As great as the Giants have been on their march to the Super Bowl, I still can’t get their bad losses out of my head.
WEEKLY NFL CONTEST
Enter any week of the regular NFL season, and make your selections for a chance to win $100 and a GamingToday cap. Make sure you sign-up for a new user name, we'll email you a password. Good Luck!
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Like GamingToday on Facebook
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- UFC 179 will rematch Aldo vs. Mendes
- Can Royals keep momentum up in World Series?
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads