Super Bowl: Patriotic prediction: -2½, -7½, -10½.February 03, 2012 7:47 AM by Micah Roberts
From the time we knew who would be playing in the Super Bowl, I’ve always had a lean on the Patriots to win. As great as the Giants have been on their march to the Super Bowl, I still can’t get their bad losses out of my head.
So where is the starting point to define 40 years of GamingToday? Why, at the beginning, of course. Chuck DiRocco created the first issue of SPORTS FORM in May 1976 and the all black and white version promoted a full page, front page photo of Honest Pleasure as the favorite for the 102nd running of the Kentucky Derby.
- Batters to target in fantasy baseball drafts
- Tips to narrow down your Grand National selection
- Educated bets on football is where it's at
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Soccer betting tips: get it from the horse's mouth
- Tips for Spotting a Potential Cheltenham Winner
- NASCAR week that only Vegas can provide
- United's odds take a hit amid transfer rumors
- Like GamingToday on Facebook