A judge’s ruling favoring Illinois’ four largest riverboats, who appealed the imposition of an impact fee that provided funds for the state’s racetracks, has resulted in the state’s only harness tracks – Maywood and Balmoral – filing for Chapter 11 protection.
Horse Racing's 141th Running of the Kentucky Derby (Grade I) future odds for betting and wagering are provided by Wynn Sports Book. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. Kentucky Derby (Grade I) future odds are updated weekly.
Breeders' Cup Classic odds for betting and wagering on horse racing events are provided by Westgate. Check your local sports book for the latest odds.
Hopes of continuing live racing at Suffolk Downs in East Boston, Massachusetts, faded over the weekend with the announcement that negotiations between the parties involved had broken down.
So where is the starting point to define 40 years of GamingToday? Why, at the beginning, of course. Chuck DiRocco created the first issue of SPORTS FORM in May 1976 and the all black and white version promoted a full page, front page photo of Honest Pleasure as the favorite for the 102nd running of the Kentucky Derby.
- Malinowski, Citron proving a Super team
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Soccer betting tips: get it from the horse's mouth
- NHL fantasy championships; McGregor shines
- Educated bets on football is where it's at
- Chrome not shiny enough for horse of the year
- United's odds take a hit amid transfer rumors
- Just call him Coach 1K
- Bank on motivated Brandon
- Like GamingToday on Facebook