For the first time this season, weather could play a key role in games. The meetings between the Ravens and Browns seems most likely to get wet. This is something to keep an eye on if you doubt certain QBs can handle the elements.
Fantasy Football Fix | It was surreal watching marquee player after marquee player succumb to injury Sunday. But so is the nature of the NFL and fantasy football. Let's assess the damage and identify which targets we should be after heading into Week 3.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | Have to like the spot for Akron, who enters Saturday on two weeks of rest following a close encounter with Penn State in Happy Valley to challenge a Marshall team that is 1-9-1 ATS as a road favorite since 2010.
Horse Racing's 140th Running of the Kentucky Derby (Grade I) future odds for betting and wagering are provided by Wynn Sports Book. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. Kentucky Derby (Grade I) future odds are updated weekly.
WEEKLY NFL CONTEST
Enter any week of the regular NFL season, and make your selections for a chance to win $100 and a GamingToday cap. Make sure you sign-up for a new user name, we'll email you a password. Good Luck!
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook