Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
- Logano set for back-to-back wins in Atlanta
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Main event at UFC 177 is Dillashaw vs. Barao
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Top 20 NCAA teams this college football season
- Don't put much stock in NFL preseason
- Like GamingToday on Facebook