Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
The mixed sounds of anticipation and impatience are everywhere as gaming company executives peer toward the future and some looming opportunities. Wynn Resorts senior executive Matt Maddox put it nicely during a recent conversation with financial analysts.
- Exploring how weather affects football betting
- Strategies for winning during college bowl season
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Jaguars one of the hottest teams in the AFC
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday Sports Betting News
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Good, bad and ugly NBA basketball surprises
- Blackhawks turn to Raanta with Crawford injured
- Like GamingToday on Facebook