Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
SPORTS BETTING A.C.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says the state will have no role in the regulation of the sports betting that Atlantic City casinos are now free to pursue if they want to buck whatever opposition professional sports leagues may throw at them.
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook