Shuffle Master announces acquisition of Fire Bet from HopBetJanuary 16, 2012 8:30 PM by Ray Poirier
Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook