Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
DOG RACING DYING
During the 1960’s and 70’s, greyhound racing flourished in many states throughout the country. But, that was before the spread of casino gambling. Now, casinos are feeling the impact of over-abundance while most dog tracks have been shuttered.
- 3-way slugfest with Bengals, Steelers and Ravens
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Halfpoint season check-up to Breeders' Cup
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- NFL quarterbacks most important
- Hamlin should do well in NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- Time of year for trades in baseball
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook