Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
“It’s like moving pieces around on a chess board,” was the way one observer characterized the Monday announcement from Caesars Entertainment Corp. (CZR) that it was selling four properties to Caesars Growth Partners (CACQ), its 2013 spinoff. The deal, worth $2.2 billion, involves Bally’s Las Vegas, the Quad (still under construction on the Las Vegas Strip), the newly-named Cromwell (formerly Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall), and Harrah’s New Orleans.
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Parry's NCAA Basketball Power Guide
- Buffalo Sabres clean house against San Jose Sharks
- GamingToday Sports Betting News
- Virginia Cavaliers win first ACC Title in 33 years
- Las Vegas 400 is the highest handle race of the season
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday's $100,000 Bracket Buster contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook