Shuffle Master, Inc., has announced that it has acquired Fire Bet, a craps side bet, from HopBet Inc. No financial information relative to the acquisition price was given.
The propriety side bet has some 330 installations in the U.S., the company reported.
"This is truly one of the elite products in table games," said Roger Snow, executive vice president of Shuffle Master.
"You can count on one hand the number of side bets that have ever demonstrated the popularity and longevity that Fire Bet has. This acquisition is a continuation of our strategy to build our intellectual property portfolio," he said.
DOG RACING DYING
During the 1960’s and 70’s, greyhound racing flourished in many states throughout the country. But, that was before the spread of casino gambling. Now, casinos are feeling the impact of over-abundance while most dog tracks have been shuttered.
- A look at my pro football statistics formula
- I'm betting Colts, Eagles and Saints in pro football
- Angels could mess up A's and Dodgers match
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- 20th race in NASCAR season is Brickyard 400
- NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook