Gambling revenues tumbled in Mississippi’s river region in the first month after Harrah’s Tunica Hotel & Casino closed, but the trend didn’t worsen much. Meanwhile, Gulf Coast casinos posted their best June in years.
FREE PREVIEW! V.I.P. A Fly On The Wall | An informal chat with top bookmakers and bettors here in Las Vegas. It will give insight into upcoming events going on in the city of Las Vegas and top betting information from the bookmakers and sharp bettors.
SugarHouse Casino has broken ground on a long-delayed $164 million expansion of its property in lower north Philadelphia’s Fishtown neighborhood. The expansion is focused on enhancing the casino’s non-gambling offerings.
Biloxi’s Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant will waste away by mid-September, with the casino saying it can’t raise more money because the landlord won’t renegotiate the lease. The casino announced that it will close on or before Sept. 19.
In the NFL the NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot of all the divisions. This division used to be one of the sturdy kingpins of the NFL, with Philly, Washington, Dallas and the N.Y. Giants.
- NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot
- A look at my pro football statistics formula
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Angels could mess up A's and Dodgers match
- 20th race in NASCAR season is Brickyard 400
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- I'm betting Colts, Eagles and Saints in pro football
- Like GamingToday on Facebook