Two for TuesdayMarch 27, 2012 3:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP: 2 for Tuesday | UMass +2 vs. Stanford (NIT), Minnesota +1 vs. Washington (NIT), Minnesota +5 ½ at Memphis (NBA) and Houston +7 at Dallas (NBA).
Full House Resorts Inc., the casino and hotel operator, said Wednesday that it is putting itself up for sale. The company, based in Las Vegas, evaluated strategic alternatives and decided that a sale was the best move. It is working on finding a buyer.
The four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA filed papers to stop New Jersey’s plan to allow legal sports betting beginning this weekend, when gamblers could become the first in the nation outside Nevada to wager on single games.
The Florida State Seminoles dropped from 5/1 to win this season’s college football championship to 7/1 Monday morning at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Despite a 31-27 come-from-behind victory over the fifth-ranked Notre Dame.
Pokin' Around | One final bit of unfinished business from the recent Global Gaming Expo involves a blackjack table game called Lucky 13s.
A well-known Chicago anti-crime fighter has warned that if Illinois doesn’t move quickly to eliminate the unregulated so-called “Sweepstakes Cafes,” Illinois could become known as “the sucker state.”
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Like GamingToday on Facebook