Nevada officials say casino revenues shot up more than 14 percent in June thanks to a banner month on the Las Vegas Strip. The state Gaming Control Board reported that Nevada casinos brought in about $907 million in June.
The Los Angeles Lakers have determined Byron Scott is their man. The Lakers offered their head coaching position to Byron Scott on Friday, according to multiple reports.
Ray Rice’s casino clash with his wife in Atlantic City will cost him the first two games of the season. The Baltimore Ravens running back was involved in a domestic dispute with his then-fiancée, Janay Palmer, back in February.
They call him “Beast Mode” but right now the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks have a beast on their hands with RB Marshawn Lynch determined to hold out for more money.
Gambling revenues tumbled in Mississippi’s river region in the first month after Harrah’s Tunica Hotel & Casino closed, but the trend didn’t worsen much. Meanwhile, Gulf Coast casinos posted their best June in years.
- Angels could mess up A's and Dodgers match
- I'm betting Colts, Eagles and Saints in pro football
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- A look at my pro football statistics formula
- 20th race in NASCAR season is Brickyard 400
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot
- Like GamingToday on Facebook