Bally Technologies Inc. (BYI) announced Monday it was partnering with Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut to install the world’s largest table game progress jackpots.
A building plan for a $925 million MGM casino and hotel near the nation’s capital has been approved by local officials in Maryland. A Prince George’s County panel meeting in Upper Marlboro voted 8-1 for the plan at National Harbor Monday.
The Iowa Supreme Court has potentially given the Argosy riverboat casino in Sioux City more time to stay open. The high court granted an emergency stay of a district court order requiring the casino to close July 22.
The managers of the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas have announced plans to open one at Lake Tahoe this winter after a $60 million renovation of the former Horizon Casino Resort at Stateline.
Casino giant Las Vegas Sands Corp. said its second-quarter profit rose 27 percent due to growth in Macau, but earnings missed expectations and suffered in June as bettors focused more on their World Cup wagers than on the casino tables.
- Assistant coaches key to NCAA football team's success
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Tiger Woods is 25-1 at British Open
- There are a couple hidden gems in NCAA football
- Annual Pro Football Division Previews: AFC East
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Correctly assessing NFL over/under win totals
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook