2012 Golf PropositionsMarch 13, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
MGM Resorts International officials announced that the company plans to sell the Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall to a company owned by members of the Herbst family.
Casino workers were in shock after learning that a judge had granted a request by Atlantic City’s Trump Taj Mahal to throw out their union contract.
The second fight over gambling in Massachusetts pits the companies who have already won the right to operate casinos against mostly local activists who object to casinos largely on moral and religious grounds.
Connecticut’s Indian-run casinos are reporting declines in slot machine betting and revenue in September. Mohegan Sun said slot machine bets totaled $569.6 million, down from $621.5 million in September 2013.
Fantasy Football Fix | Those who plan to blow a highly coveted waiver wire priority on New England Patriots running back Stevan Ridley this week may want to rethink their strategy.
- Blackhawks still the choice to win NHL Stanley Cup
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Hopes run high at the NASCAR Geico 500
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- We're on point with Notre Dame this week
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Like GamingToday on Facebook