A Florida developer has offered $90 million for the Revel Casino Hotel that shut down last week. The casino said in the bankruptcy court filing that Glenn Straub’s Polo North Country Club, Inc., made the cash bid for the $2.4 billion resort.
New Jersey casino regulators let MGM Resorts back into the Atlantic City casino market. The Casino Control Commission voted to let MGM reclaim its 50 percent ownership of the Borgata.
Perhaps Cardinals coach Bruce Arians should check in with Chargers coach Mike McCoy to see how he handled it last year, when his Chargers faced the same scheduling burden.
Fantasy Football Fix | The first piece of advice to keep in mind when it comes to Week 1 in the NFL is to not overreact to anything you watched over this past weekend. Here are 13 names to consider when retooling your rosters in preparation for Week 2.
Trump Entertainment Resorts filed for bankruptcy and threatened to shut down the Taj Mahal Casino Resort, which would make it the fifth Atlantic City casino to close this year.
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Football stats don't account for everything
- Oregon reaches top of my NCAA football power ratings
- Final 16 drivers for 10-race Chase for Sprint Cup
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Like GamingToday on Facebook