2011-2012 NBA Championship Title OddsFebruary 14, 2012 2:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP | NBA basketball championship title odds for use by gamblers in betting and wagering are provided by SuperBook and Lucky's amd are updated weekly in season.
Wynn Resorts is redesigning its proposed $1.6 billion resort casino in Everett. The updates were part of Wynn’s first status report to state regulators since besting Mohegan Sun for the lucrative Boston-area casino license last month.
Bob Christ’s breakdown of Pro Football Week 8 | Teams such as the Buccaneers that lose by 30-plus points the week before a bye, have come back strong their next game, going 8-0-1 ATS the past six seasons.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | The story of two teams heading in opposite directions as the Buckeyes have won four straight contests by the staggering average of 38.7 points per game, while the Nittany Lions have dropped their last two outings.
Trump Entertainment Resorts is dropping its threat to close Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino on Nov. 13. The company said it still cannot guarantee the Taj Mahal won’t close by the end of the year, but said it will remain open throughout November.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | When Denver plays host to San Diego on Thursday night in Week 8, Denver QB Peyton Manning will be going against one of the few teams that packs kryptonite when it faces the record-setting quarterback.
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Like GamingToday on Facebook