Parry’s NHL Hockey Power RankingFebruary 07, 2012 2:30 AM by Noland Parry
VIP | Noland Parry’s NHL hockey Power Ranking is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be for wagering or betting.
Full House Resorts Inc., the casino and hotel operator, said Wednesday that it is putting itself up for sale. The company, based in Las Vegas, evaluated strategic alternatives and decided that a sale was the best move. It is working on finding a buyer.
The four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA filed papers to stop New Jersey’s plan to allow legal sports betting beginning this weekend, when gamblers could become the first in the nation outside Nevada to wager on single games.
The Florida State Seminoles dropped from 5/1 to win this season’s college football championship to 7/1 Monday morning at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Despite a 31-27 come-from-behind victory over the fifth-ranked Notre Dame.
Pokin' Around | One final bit of unfinished business from the recent Global Gaming Expo involves a blackjack table game called Lucky 13s.
A well-known Chicago anti-crime fighter has warned that if Illinois doesn’t move quickly to eliminate the unregulated so-called “Sweepstakes Cafes,” Illinois could become known as “the sucker state.”
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Like GamingToday on Facebook