VIP | Noland Parry’s NHL hockey Power Ranking is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be for wagering or betting.
Casino operator Las Vegas Sands on Friday scrapped plans to build a “EuroVegas” resort near Madrid. The company had proposed a $30 billion project that was to include 12 hotels, six casinos, a convention center, golf courses and much more.
Some New Jersey lawmakers are busy preparing for the day they expect casino gambling to expand to the Meadowlands. A state Assembly committee advanced a bill that would create a commission to study expanding casino gambling to East Rutherford.
A lawsuit filed by Caesars Ent. against the state’s top gambling regulator alleges he failed to disclose a potential conflict of interest in a timely manner. Caesars had been a partner of the Suffolk Downs horse track in a casino bid but withdrew after a background check.
New Jersey casino regulators have barred the world’s largest online poker website from Internet gambling in the state for two years. The state Division of Gaming Enforcement suspended the application of PokerStars, citing an unresolved federal indictment.
Atlantic City’s casino revenue increased by more than 27 percent in November compared to a year ago, and that’s only because Superstorm Sandy forced the casinos to close for nearly a week in November 2012.
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Sports Betting News
- Strategies for winning during college bowl season
- Exploring how weather affects football betting
- Good, bad and ugly NBA basketball surprises
- Blackhawks turn to Raanta with Crawford injured
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Jaguars one of the hottest teams in the AFC
- Like GamingToday on Facebook