VIP | Noland Parry’s NHL hockey Power Ranking is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be for wagering or betting.
Penn National Gaming Inc. (PENN) fought a gallant battle to keep its Sioux City, Iowa, riverboat operating but in the end it was all for naught. The Iowa Supreme Court has ruled that the casino must close as of Wednesday of this week.
A Maryland casino is looking to hire some of the soon-to-be-jobless Atlantic City casino workers. Maryland Live! is holding job fairs next week at the Sheraton hotel across from the Atlantic City Convention Center.
Louisiana’s 21 casinos took in $203.5 million statewide in June, edging up one-half of a percentage point from a year earlier. State gambling revenues totaled $202.4 million in June 2013.
Giants made the deal with Boston for right-hander Jake Peavy with one thing in mind – beating the Dodgers. Peavy is having a horrible season at 1-9, but lifetime against LA is an incredible 14-2 with a 2.21 ERA.
Nevada officials say casino revenues shot up more than 14 percent in June thanks to a banner month on the Las Vegas Strip. The state Gaming Control Board reported that Nevada casinos brought in about $907 million in June.
- Angels could mess up A's and Dodgers match
- NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot
- 20th race in NASCAR season is Brickyard 400
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- A look at my pro football statistics formula
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- I'm betting Colts, Eagles and Saints in pro football
- Like GamingToday on Facebook