GamingToday’s NFL Bookies BattleOctober 25, 2011 3:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP | GamingToday’s annual Bookies Battle, which features the state’s top bookmakers picking the point-spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week season.
The Florida State Seminoles dropped from 5/1 to win this season’s college football championship to 7/1 Monday morning at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Despite a 31-27 come-from-behind victory over the fifth-ranked Notre Dame.
Pokin' Around | One final bit of unfinished business from the recent Global Gaming Expo involves a blackjack table game called Lucky 13s.
A well-known Chicago anti-crime fighter has warned that if Illinois doesn’t move quickly to eliminate the unregulated so-called “Sweepstakes Cafes,” Illinois could become known as “the sucker state.”
A Florida developer who lost a bankruptcy court auction for the former Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City is now challenging the decision.
MGM Resorts International officials announced that the company plans to sell the Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall to a company owned by members of the Herbst family.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook