GamingToday’s NFL Bookies BattleOctober 25, 2011 3:00 AM by GT Staff
VIP | GamingToday’s annual Bookies Battle, which features the state’s top bookmakers picking the point-spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week season.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | The story of two teams heading in opposite directions as the Buckeyes have won four straight contests by the staggering average of 38.7 points per game, while the Nittany Lions have dropped their last two outings.
Trump Entertainment Resorts is dropping its threat to close Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino on Nov. 13. The company said it still cannot guarantee the Taj Mahal won’t close by the end of the year, but said it will remain open throughout November.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | When Denver plays host to San Diego on Thursday night in Week 8, Denver QB Peyton Manning will be going against one of the few teams that packs kryptonite when it faces the record-setting quarterback.
Swish's Free Smart Play of the Day | Swish Analytics prides itself on a data-driven system, and unlike most handicappers, we try to give a detailed statistical breakdown of why and how picks are formulated.
A hearing is set for Thursday in Delaware in a dispute between Donald and Ivanka Trump and the casino company he once ran, over whether Atlantic City’s struggling Taj Mahal casino can continue to use the Trump name.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Like GamingToday on Facebook