GamingToday’s NFL Bookies BattleOctober 18, 2011 3:01 AM by GT Staff
VIP | GamingToday’s annual Bookies Battle, which features the state’s top bookmakers picking the point-spread winner of every NFL game. The Bookies Battle will be featured weekly throughout the 17-week season.
Over the weekend Penn National Gaming Inc. (PENN), which was granted the one and only racino license available under the law, announced that it had opened a Plainridge Park Casino Career Center in Plainville.
Indiana has lost more than $110 million in casino gambling revenue amid increased competition from neighboring states, and riverboat owners say they need to find ways to make the sites more competitive.
The former Argosy riverboat casino is supposed to be removed from its Sioux City dock before the end of this month, but local officials are not sure that will happen.
The Ohio Casino Control Commission has approved the requests of casinos to use pre-shuffled cards on their gaming tables.
Top NFL Vegas betting trends | 49ers: Off a loss as a favorite: lost next game against the spread only 1 of 16 times; Have lost only 1 of last 11 road games ATS.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Keselowski in best form to do well in New Hampshire
- NCAA football's Big 10 is bad, real bad
- Good and bad NFL teams are evident in September
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Like GamingToday on Facebook