Parry’s NBA Basketball Power GuideMay 31, 2011 3:00 AM by Noland Parry
VIP: Parry’s National Basketball League (NBA) Power Guide is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be...
Just three days into the new season, the NBA has its first marquee matchup as the Chicago Bulls host the Cleveland Cavaliers. Tip-off is set for 8:00 p.m. ET at the United Center where the Bulls are favored by -3.5 with the total at 193.5.
Swish's Free Smart Play of the Day | Swish Analytics prides itself on a data-driven system, and unlike most handicappers, we try to give a detailed statistical breakdown of why and how picks are formulated.
A homecoming four years in the making takes place in Cleveland tonight when LeBron James and the new look Cavaliers play host to Carmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | For the second time this season, and the 30th since 2008, a Thursday game will feature a home underdog when the Saints play the Panthers in Carolina in a Week 9 NFC South battle.
The Kansas City Royals gave it their all in the World Series. They just didn’t have Madison Bumgarner. He punctuated a World Series performance for the ages by pitching the San Francisco Giants to their third championship in five years.
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Be part of the Breeders' Cup seminars
- Ryan Newman biggest mover on Vegas odds boards
- Vegas sports books get ready for the NBA season
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Like GamingToday on Facebook