Parry’s NBA Basketball Power GuideMay 31, 2011 3:00 AM by Noland Parry
VIP: Parry’s National Basketball League (NBA) Power Guide is an excellent tool for gamblers to help calculate a number near what the anticipated point spread should be...
Bob Christ’s breakdown of Pro Football Week 8 | Teams such as the Buccaneers that lose by 30-plus points the week before a bye, have come back strong their next game, going 8-0-1 ATS the past six seasons.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | The story of two teams heading in opposite directions as the Buckeyes have won four straight contests by the staggering average of 38.7 points per game, while the Nittany Lions have dropped their last two outings.
Trump Entertainment Resorts is dropping its threat to close Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino on Nov. 13. The company said it still cannot guarantee the Taj Mahal won’t close by the end of the year, but said it will remain open throughout November.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | When Denver plays host to San Diego on Thursday night in Week 8, Denver QB Peyton Manning will be going against one of the few teams that packs kryptonite when it faces the record-setting quarterback.
Swish's Free Smart Play of the Day | Swish Analytics prides itself on a data-driven system, and unlike most handicappers, we try to give a detailed statistical breakdown of why and how picks are formulated.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- Like GamingToday on Facebook