Gaming Yesterday | Each week in this column Scotty Schettler will take a trip down Memory Lane. He’ll tell you stories as he remembers them of people, places and happenings from days of old in Las Vegas.
NFL Preview AFC North | This year, based on odds provided by the LVH SuperBook, the division figures to be a three-way slugfest between Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. The Bengals are the slight favorite at 8/5.
Penn National Gaming Inc. (PENN) fought a gallant battle to keep its Sioux City, Iowa, riverboat operating but in the end it was all for naught. The Iowa Supreme Court has ruled that the casino must close as of Wednesday of this week.
A Maryland casino is looking to hire some of the soon-to-be-jobless Atlantic City casino workers. Maryland Live! is holding job fairs next week at the Sheraton hotel across from the Atlantic City Convention Center.
Louisiana’s 21 casinos took in $203.5 million statewide in June, edging up one-half of a percentage point from a year earlier. State gambling revenues totaled $202.4 million in June 2013.
- 3-way slugfest with Bengals, Steelers and Ravens
- Hamlin should do well in NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Time of year for trades in baseball
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- NFL quarterbacks most important
- Halfpoint season check-up to Breeders' Cup
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Like GamingToday on Facebook