Vegas Sports Books | Have you noticed a sudden shift in how sports betting is being received around the country thanks to positive publicity? We have ESPN College Gameday and Fox Sports talking about point spreads on college football.
Atlantic City’s casino revenue declined by 1.2 percent in August compared with a year ago as another gambling hall shut down. The 11 casinos operating during August won $294.4 million from gamblers, down from $298 million a year ago.
A U.S. Bankruptcy Court trustee is objecting to the proposed auction date for the Revel Casino Hotel and a $3 million breakup fee that would go to a Florida developer if he’s outbid for the recently shuttered site.
The Massachusetts GamingCommission suspended last week’s deliberations in order to give Wynn and Mohegan Sun time to respond to a series of terms and conditions the panel wants to impose on the projects.
A Florida developer has offered $90 million for the Revel Casino Hotel that shut down last week. The casino said in the bankruptcy court filing that Glenn Straub’s Polo North Country Club, Inc., made the cash bid for the $2.4 billion resort.
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Football stats don't account for everything
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Final 16 drivers for 10-race Chase for Sprint Cup
- Oregon reaches top of my NCAA football power ratings
- Like GamingToday on Facebook