VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Playtech expects to win more business from customers Paddy Power and Betfair Group as a result of their planned merger, the CEO at the gambling software provider said Thursday, according to Reuters.
Caesars Entertainment has “beat back for now,” Reuters reports, a challenge by bondholders who claimed the company broke federal law when it threw out a promise to help repay $7 billion owned by its bankrupt operating unit.
NFL Previews | This is the 19th of 32 pro football preseason previews leading up to the NFL football season opener Thursday, September 10. On deck, San Diego Chargers.
Two teams with playoff aspirations square off in the opener of a three-game series as the Texas Rangers host the Baltimore Orioles. Cole Hamels will toe the rubber for the Rangers while Kevin Gausman will take the bump for the Birds.
NFL Previews | This is the 18th of 32 pro football preseason previews leading up to the NFL football season opener Thursday, September 10. On deck, Minnesota Vikings.