VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s hope that a private operator would boost the state’s lottery proceeds seems to be dwindling as revenue declined 9.2% during the period between July 1 and Oct. 31.
Louisiana’s 14 riverboats, four racetrack casinos and Harrah’s land-based casino brought in nearly $194.6 million in October, 3.9 percent better than the $187.3 million the gambling halls won the year before.
California’s Pala Indians have launched their Internet gambling site in New Jersey following a test period last week, becoming the first tribe to do so in the state.
MGM Resorts International is taking two key steps as it eyes a spring 2015 ground breaking on its $800 million casino project in Springfield.
A pair of four-game winning streaks will be on the line tonight when the Phoenix Suns visit the Toronto Raptors. Tip-off is slated for 7:30 p.m. ET at Air Canada Centre. Toronto is favored by 5 with the total at -205.