VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Governor Markell and Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval announced today the start of the Multi-State Poker Network (MSPN), which allows poker players from both states to begin competing against one another at the same virtual tables.
States are not benefitting as they once did from the pari-mutuel industry. Revenue generated at pari-mutuel facilities was off again in 2014, sliding 3.5 percent $140.5 million from the prior year’s $145.6 million.
Baseball Previews | This is the 24th of 30 MLB previews to the 2015 baseball season as seen by GamingToday sports editor Mark Mayer. Today, the Cincinnati Reds. On deck: NY Mets.
The emphasis on more Macau attractions other than casinos will not subside any time soon. Average gross monthly revenue for the Macau casinos is expected to shrink 25 to 30 percent through the remainder of this year.
Baseball Previews | This is the 23rd of 30 MLB previews to the 2015 baseball season as seen by GamingToday sports editor Mark Mayer. Today, the Houston Astros. On deck: Cincinnati Reds.