VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Betting props for Super Bowl XLIX | An estimated $10 BILLION is projected to be bet on Super Bowl XLIX worldwide! Over HALF of adult Americans are expected to have some money at risk on the game.
Nevada’s unemployment rate dropped even further in December to reach a level unseen since June 2008, and the state ended the year with nearly 100,000 jobs more than it had at the depths of the recession.
When is it wise to blindly take the visiting team regardless of who’s playing? It’s when the home team is coming off a road game the day before and facing a team that’s had one to three days rest.
Two New Jersey congressmen are renewing their efforts to allow sports betting in the state. Democrat Frank Pallone Jr. and Republican Frank LoBiondo introduced bills last week taking two different approaches toward the same goal.
International Game Technology (IGT) reported fiscal first-quarter earnings of $35 million. On a per-share basis, the Las Vegas-based company said it had net income of 14 cents. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 19 cents per share.