VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Through the first 15 weeks of the season, only five home teams went off as underdogs of 8 points or more. As of midnight Friday, there were four this week – Chicago Bears, the NY Jets, Arizona Cardinals and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Cosmopolitan on the Las Vegas Strip is hiring William McBeath to be the hotel-casino’s new president and CEO after the property’s $1.73 billion sale to Blackstone Group is complete.
Top NFL Vegas betting trends | Patriots: 22-6 ATS during last two weeks of the regular season (spanning entire Belichick era); 12-3 ATS playing Jets at the Meadowlands.
Only Odell Beckham and Dez Bryant were able to break the 30-point mark in FanDuel scoring last weekend. In the two weeks prior, eight players scored at least 30.
Carl Icahn pledged $20 million to keep Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino open indefinitely. Icahn promised Trump Entertainment Resorts that he would provide enough money to keep the casino open throughout bankruptcy proceedings.