Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Biloxi’s Margaritaville Casino & Restaurant will waste away by mid-September, with the casino saying it can’t raise more money because the landlord won’t renegotiate the lease. The casino announced that it will close on or before Sept. 19.
In the NFL the NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot of all the divisions. This division used to be one of the sturdy kingpins of the NFL, with Philly, Washington, Dallas and the N.Y. Giants.
Bally Technologies Inc. (BYI) announced Monday it was partnering with Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut to install the world’s largest table game progress jackpots.
A building plan for a $925 million MGM casino and hotel near the nation’s capital has been approved by local officials in Maryland. A Prince George’s County panel meeting in Upper Marlboro voted 8-1 for the plan at National Harbor Monday.
The Iowa Supreme Court has potentially given the Argosy riverboat casino in Sioux City more time to stay open. The high court granted an emergency stay of a district court order requiring the casino to close July 22.
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Angels could mess up A's and Dodgers match
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- NFC East figures to be the wildest crapshoot
- I'm betting Colts, Eagles and Saints in pro football
- A look at my pro football statistics formula
- 20th race in NASCAR season is Brickyard 400
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Like GamingToday on Facebook