Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
A lawsuit filed by Caesars Ent. against the state’s top gambling regulator alleges he failed to disclose a potential conflict of interest in a timely manner. Caesars had been a partner of the Suffolk Downs horse track in a casino bid but withdrew after a background check.
New Jersey casino regulators have barred the world’s largest online poker website from Internet gambling in the state for two years. The state Division of Gaming Enforcement suspended the application of PokerStars, citing an unresolved federal indictment.
Atlantic City’s casino revenue increased by more than 27 percent in November compared to a year ago, and that’s only because Superstorm Sandy forced the casinos to close for nearly a week in November 2012.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | Spotting double digits the past three seasons has been a 50-50 proposition this season. But on the surface, if any team is a better choice than another it’s Peyton Manning’s Denver Broncos,
Wide receivers are not typically expected to make heavy contributions in their first year. That’s why the performance of Chargers wideout Keenan Allen quickly catapulted the third-round draft pick to the top of the list of candidates for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- Blackhawks turn to Raanta with Crawford injured
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Exploring how weather affects football betting
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Good, bad and ugly NBA basketball surprises
- Strategies for winning during college bowl season
- Jaguars one of the hottest teams in the AFC
- GamingToday Sports Betting News
- Like GamingToday on Facebook