Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Atlantic City’s casino revenue declined by 1.2 percent in August compared with a year ago as another gambling hall shut down. The 11 casinos operating during August won $294.4 million from gamblers, down from $298 million a year ago.
A U.S. Bankruptcy Court trustee is objecting to the proposed auction date for the Revel Casino Hotel and a $3 million breakup fee that would go to a Florida developer if he’s outbid for the recently shuttered site.
The Massachusetts GamingCommission suspended last week’s deliberations in order to give Wynn and Mohegan Sun time to respond to a series of terms and conditions the panel wants to impose on the projects.
A Florida developer has offered $90 million for the Revel Casino Hotel that shut down last week. The casino said in the bankruptcy court filing that Glenn Straub’s Polo North Country Club, Inc., made the cash bid for the $2.4 billion resort.
New Jersey casino regulators let MGM Resorts back into the Atlantic City casino market. The Casino Control Commission voted to let MGM reclaim its 50 percent ownership of the Borgata.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Football stats don't account for everything
- Oregon reaches top of my NCAA football power ratings
- Final 16 drivers for 10-race Chase for Sprint Cup
- Like GamingToday on Facebook