Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Delaware officials say competition from casinos in neighboring states continues to squeeze revenues at Delaware’s three casinos. Last year, Delaware slot machine revenue was $375 million.
The Red Sox traded Jon Lester, outfielder Jonny Gomes and cash to the Athletics for Yoenis Cespedes. Boston will also receive Oakland’s competitive balance pick in the 2015 draft.
The NFL exhibition season commences Sunday with the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, when the Giants and Bills tangle. Kickoff is at 5 p.m. PDT. As of Thursday morning, Buffalo was a 2 point favorite with the total 32½ at the Las Vegas Superbook.
Wynn Resorts Ltd.’s second-quarter earnings increased 57 percent, bolstered by strong results in Las Vegas. Net income rose to $203.9 million, or $2 per share, from $129.8 million, or $1.28 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
Gaming Yesterday | Each week in this column Scotty Schettler will take a trip down Memory Lane. He’ll tell you stories as he remembers them of people, places and happenings from days of old in Las Vegas.
- NFL quarterbacks most important
- Time of year for trades in baseball
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Halfpoint season check-up to Breeders' Cup
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Hamlin should do well in NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- 3-way slugfest with Bengals, Steelers and Ravens
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Like GamingToday on Facebook