Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Foxwoods Resort Casino and the Mohegan Sun, Connecticut’s Indian-run casinos, say slot machine revenue fell sharply in March. Foxwoods Resort Casino cited an “ultra-competitive” market.
Getting Rich with Saber | Over 110 years ago, Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas opened for business and they all came. They came for the gambling and natural hot springs bath houses. And they kept coming to this historical spot.
Players may be lucky enough to bet on the winner of the Kentucky Derby on May 3 but when they cash their tickets they will find the payoff a little less than previous payouts.
Sweet Swap and Joe Talamo are good for each other. Ridden for the second time in-a-row in Sunday’s Grade III, $100,000 San Simeon Stakes, the 5 year-old horse followed his Feb. 23 win with a diminishing half length tally over the late-charging Lakerville.
Ronda Rousey will make her fourth defense of the women’s bantamweight title at UFC 175 to be held July 5 at Mandalay Bay.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Can anyone in the NBA apply Heat like Miami Heat?
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Can California Chrome win Kentucky Derby?
- 2014 Kentucky Derby Top 22 Point Getters
- Churchill Downs increases take out
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- NHL altered divisional and playoff format
- Like GamingToday on Facebook