VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
Bob Christ’s breakdown of Pro Football Week 8 | Teams such as the Buccaneers that lose by 30-plus points the week before a bye, have come back strong their next game, going 8-0-1 ATS the past six seasons.
NCAA Football Betting Primer | The story of two teams heading in opposite directions as the Buckeyes have won four straight contests by the staggering average of 38.7 points per game, while the Nittany Lions have dropped their last two outings.
Trump Entertainment Resorts is dropping its threat to close Atlantic City’s Taj Mahal casino on Nov. 13. The company said it still cannot guarantee the Taj Mahal won’t close by the end of the year, but said it will remain open throughout November.
Bob Christ’s Thursday NFL Football Breakdown | When Denver plays host to San Diego on Thursday night in Week 8, Denver QB Peyton Manning will be going against one of the few teams that packs kryptonite when it faces the record-setting quarterback.
Swish's Free Smart Play of the Day | Swish Analytics prides itself on a data-driven system, and unlike most handicappers, we try to give a detailed statistical breakdown of why and how picks are formulated.
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Like GamingToday on Facebook