Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
It would take a constitutional amendment to open the door to casino gambling in Kentucky and such a move has been supported by the horse racing industry for many years, without success. This year, recent efforts seem to have dissipated.
NFL Previews | This is the 23rd of 32 pro football preseason previews leading up to the NFL football season opener Thursday, September 4. Today: New England Patriots. Next up: Cincinnati Bengals.
The Giants, Ravens and Vikings completed their preseasons with perfect records and elevated hopes of rebounding from a disappointing 2013. But is going unbeaten in practice games a harbinger for success?
The most spectacular and costly failure in Atlantic City’s 36-year history of casino gambling began to play out Monday when the $2.4 billion Revel Casino Hotel emptied its hotel. Its casino will close early Tuesday morning.
The show is over for the Showboat Casino Hotel. The Mardi Gras-themed casino shut down Sunday after 27 years on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. It was one of three casinos closing within the next two weeks.
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- Logano set for back-to-back wins in Atlanta
- Don't put much stock in NFL preseason
- GamingToday’s Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Top 20 NCAA teams this college football season
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Main event at UFC 177 is Dillashaw vs. Barao
- Like GamingToday on Facebook