VIP Betting TipsSeptember 07, 2010 3:13 PM by GT Staff
Our website offers even more than our weekly newspaper -- with new picks added daily for your betting pleasure. While much of GamingToday.com is free, there are some great things that are in our paid VIP section that you don't want to miss out on. These articles can help you with your own handicapping, or you can use them to make bets -- bets that can make you money
- • Bookies Battle the Pointspread -- follow 67 bookies
making picks against the spread for every NFL game
during the regular season
- • Sid Diamond offers his weekly "Diamonds Gems"
column as well as daily picks during most of baseball
- • Richard Saber handicaps the horses and also makes
sports picks in "2 for Tuesday" and his "Getting Rich
With Saber" columns.
- Andy Iskoe does his best to guide your betting in MLB, NFL and the NBA with his weekly columns and his averages & rankings.
- Denny the Dog handicaps each week of the NFL, often noting which of his favorite underdogs to bet your bones on
- Noland Parry provides his power guides, matchups and Top 5 for various sports
- Each day find a new Play of the Day to place a bet on in our VIP betting tips section.
- Download the PDF of our entire newspaper which comes out every Tuesday
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now to get your VIP access today! You can get these great betting tips strictly online for $89 a year; $14.95 a month or you can subscribe to the newspaper (delivered straight to your mailbox) for $185 for the year and that comes with full VIP web access so you can also get the daily picks. And once you have signed up, you can check out all of our Betting Tips here.
The four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA filed papers to stop New Jersey’s plan to allow legal sports betting beginning this weekend, when gamblers could become the first in the nation outside Nevada to wager on single games.
The Florida State Seminoles dropped from 5/1 to win this season’s college football championship to 7/1 Monday morning at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Despite a 31-27 come-from-behind victory over the fifth-ranked Notre Dame.
Pokin' Around | One final bit of unfinished business from the recent Global Gaming Expo involves a blackjack table game called Lucky 13s.
A well-known Chicago anti-crime fighter has warned that if Illinois doesn’t move quickly to eliminate the unregulated so-called “Sweepstakes Cafes,” Illinois could become known as “the sucker state.”
A Florida developer who lost a bankruptcy court auction for the former Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City is now challenging the decision.
- Odds put Gordon at goal for NASCAR championship
- Islanders stirring up betting interest in NHL
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- GamingToday's Bookies Battle the Point Spreads
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- Stanford's defense could crush Oregon State
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- GamingToday's Beat the Big Dog football contest
- Like GamingToday on Facebook