Wynn Resorts Ltd.’s second-quarter earnings increased 57 percent, bolstered by strong results in Las Vegas. Net income rose to $203.9 million, or $2 per share, from $129.8 million, or $1.28 per share, in the same quarter a year ago.
Gaming Yesterday | Each week in this column Scotty Schettler will take a trip down Memory Lane. He’ll tell you stories as he remembers them of people, places and happenings from days of old in Las Vegas.
NFL Preview AFC North | This year, based on odds provided by the LVH SuperBook, the division figures to be a three-way slugfest between Cincinnati, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. The Bengals are the slight favorite at 8/5.
Penn National Gaming Inc. (PENN) fought a gallant battle to keep its Sioux City, Iowa, riverboat operating but in the end it was all for naught. The Iowa Supreme Court has ruled that the casino must close as of Wednesday of this week.
A Maryland casino is looking to hire some of the soon-to-be-jobless Atlantic City casino workers. Maryland Live! is holding job fairs next week at the Sheraton hotel across from the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Time of year for trades in baseball
- GamingToday Casino Games and Poker
- 3-way slugfest with Bengals, Steelers and Ravens
- Follow GamingToday on Twitter
- NFL quarterbacks most important
- GamingToday Play Free Video Poker
- Hamlin should do well in NASCAR's Go Bowling 400
- Halfpoint season check-up to Breeders' Cup
- Like GamingToday on Facebook